AND THE WINNER IS....

CONGRATS GOES OUT TO MATTHEW BINGAMAN....MAN OF THE YEAR 2010

OFFICIAL SOM SCOREBOARD

  • Bing 112 POINTS
  • Zach 105 POINTS
  • Jantz 100 POINTS
  • Ant 74 POINTS
  • Peter 49 POINTS
  • Rudy 36 POINTS

Pages

BINGHORSE MAN OF THE YEAR

BINGHORSE MAN OF THE YEAR

BINGAMAN MAN OF THE YEAR

BINGAMAN MAN OF THE YEAR





















WHO WILL BE THE LAST MAN STANDING?

Saturday, April 17, 2010

The Ninja Holdout

As I sit and ponder the likes of my competitors, one can't help but realize I am the odd man out of this challenge. How so you might ask? Aside from the fact that I am the only real man, I am also not part of their Secret Ninja Society. Yes. I said it. Ninja Society.

The Secret Ninja Society is known to the public as the chinese food slangin, black turtle neck wearing, lettuce wrap servers at P.F. Changs. That's right...4 of the 6 competitors are in the Secret Ninja Society open only to the highest caliber of secret sauce making, mu shu wrapping, kung pao kickin down your door "Chang Gang." This point is of the highest importance for the following reason...

My attempt to add real man challenges such as the Popular Vote, Alligator Wrestling, Cage Fighting, Modeling,Bull Riding, Base Jumping, Cliff Diving, Shark Spearing, Boar Hunting, Hottest Girlfriend Competition and being dropped off in the middle of the Coronado Island with the likes of only 1 match and a bottle of water to see who could survive the longest have ALL BEEN DENIED!

So naturally, I ask myself why. And then it hit me...

Zvirus "The Commish" Klemo, Pete "The PeeShooter" Lemke, Jason "The Broken Machine" Jantz, and Sir Matthew Bingawoman have obviously set this man challenge based on events they feel they can excel at. I tell you this not as a complaint but purely for disclosure purposes so you the people have full knowledge and understanding of the greatness I am in pursuit of. The greatest mistake these men have made thus far is letting the Darkhorse slid in by way of "Roommate Default." The truth remains I was not invited to this challenge but merely a last minute add on once I caught wind of SOM 2010 through the thin walls found at 1468 Grand.

This only means one thing and one thing only. The success of this victory will be much sweeter knowing that I beat these kids at their own game. Go run and tell the Chang Gang that the people have spoken....

The Darkhorse Will Prevail...












2 comments:

  1. don't speak so soon my ninja less 9 to 5 tie wearing cubicle monkey...i got you in cliff jumping, alligator wrestling and hottest girlfriend having and it may be a draw in cage fighting and bull riding...the only outright advance you have is the pop vote which we all know is your mom logging onto numerous different computers in cyber cafes all over the city and voting for you. your additions would only strengthen my case playa. and we look more like male figure skaters than ninjas...ninjas would never be caught dead in gay ass turtlenecks like we have to wear :)
    z$

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHA best blog entry ever.

    ReplyDelete