At this time Klemo is resting comfortable at home hopped up on NightQuil, Swiss Miss Hot Chocolate and a heavy dose of ABDC. He is confident that this minor bump in the road will not stop his dominance going forward.
Also Tshirts are in!!!!!!! I'll be bringing them tomorrow to the bowling competition, which will begin around 10 pm downtown at East Tavern Bowl. If you would like to meet up prior to heading downtown, we will be smashing some shrimp tacos at World Famous at 7:30.
And finally, I have come up with an idea pertaining to the SOM Champion. As of now, the winner gets A. and most importantly.) PRIDE OF KICKING EVERYONE'S ASS B.) a mug with Man of the Year 2010 etched into it C.) a tshirt bearing their name as MOY and my new idea, and tell me what you think....D.) a box of business cards that can read whatever the winner wants them to say that he can pass out for an entire year to friends, family and collegues. I think it's a fantastic idea.
Gotta go...drugs are kiking in;lkjasd;lkfjas;dlkfjasdlfk;jd
z$
No comments:
Post a Comment