Friday night in PB finds me back from work and at home in my last days of recovery from the death virus...jantz says the doctors finally named it the zvirus. I look forward to this weekend and finally feeling up to heading back to the gym and focusing my attention back on besting the other challengers opposed to focusing on swallowing and not dying. Interesting news though has come across the desk of the commish recently and the effects of the death virus may be felt yet some more. Bing has been battling eerily similiar symptoms the past two days and man challenger numero uno, Lemke has also been fighting a bug. I just pray that the karma gods are not punishing them for their hand in my poisoning. With SOM #5 right around the corner, any absence due to illness would be huge (speaking from experience). An absence due to poor planning though looks to be still hindering at least half of the challengers in regards to the upcoming event. And come on Lemke, don't give us this I didn't know it was day instead of night bullshit. Jantz even wrote down AM when penciling it in to his planner. As of now, three of the six competitors are a lock for NASCAR Monday with Bing being listed as questionable, Rudy as unknown and Peter as DA (as in dumbass).
OH and DJ Darkhorse just walked in and it reminded me...HE IS RUNNING AWAY, REPEAT RUNNING AWAY, WITH THE POPULAR VOTE!!!!!! Our vote totals went up from 16 to 60 in less than 24 hours. How did this happen you ask? I have no effing idea. The Darkhorse can market it seems. And the rest of us are falling waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay behind. It is driving eyes toward our blog which is cool so I'm stoked one way or another, but come on family. If you're reading this and you are related to me, get your vote right and check the box marked Z$. Honestly though, my family is probably the least technologically advanced of all the men, I'd be lucky if they've even looked at this site.
Best thing I've heard this week though came from the Bing camp. After Bing told his mom what we were up to this summer, she remarked that it was really great and the website looked good and then she added this little nugget of goodness, "And I know who I'm rooting for..." to which Bing responded, "Aww thanks mom" to which she then said the sweetest words "....Zach" Oh how I love Mrs. Bingaman.
Friday, April 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment