My strategy thus far...fly under the radar and simply stay consistent with my game. Consistency is the key to any great man. I will say, that The Great White Hype aka Pistol Pete has come out swinging surging ahead of the pack with a whopping 20 points compared to my mere #2 position and 15 points. One thing I've noticed about this so called man, is that he either comes in first or last. This simply means that he will likely end up finishing somewhere in the middle. With a little luck, the sun, stars and moon will align and we will crown him victorious as the first loser right behind me.
You may have won the battle "PeeShooter Pete," but I promise to win the war...
So what about the other "men" you ask? Where do I start? I've heard it all...
1. "I was poisoned" - Zvirus (I think he missed on purpose to avoid complete and utter humiliation on the bowling lanes. Word has it, he's been secretly having an affair with his girlfriends dog Coda. No telling what that mangy mutt has brought in off the rat infested, garbage ridden, STD plagued alley ways of PB )
2. "Well if I wouldn't have missed any of the challenges, I'd have sooooo many more points" - Rudy & Bing (And if Drew Brees would have missed the super bowl, I bet the colts would have had a better shot at winning...com'on man! Quit making excuses and show up to the dance)
3. "Man, I've been having some really bad luck." - Jantz (Luck? Really? A wise man once told me that Luck is simply when preparation meets opportunity. I would say prepare more, but I know out of all the challengers, Jantz is "that guy" getting in as many practices before each event. Short of Zviruses poisoning and Rudy being in "Brazil," I hate to say, but Jason "The Broken Machine" Jantz would be sitting in dead last. Its not that of "luck" this competitor is in need of. He'll need a full blown miracle just to stay outta last....ouch)
So I guess the time has come for full disclosure so my competitors can fully understand what they are in for...
A picture speaks a thousand words...lets take a walk in my shoes...
Anthony James the "DJ"

Anthony James the "SuperStar"

Anthony James the "Artist"

Anthony James the "Alligator Wrestler"

Anthony James the "Business Man"

Anthony James the "Rock Climber"

Anthony James the "Marathon Man"

Anthony James the "SnowMan"

Anthony James the "Intimidator"

Just another day in the life of the man known only to his competitors as...
"DJ DARKHORSE"
Good luck gentlemen...may the forces be with you.
good work dj darkhorse...bringing it strong as usual. hahahah "peeshooter pete" hahahaha
ReplyDelete