LET US PRAY…
Father… This night I ask you to watch out for my fellow MAN challengers because like the SEASON after SUMMER.. They will FALL
Father.. This night I ask that you not let your son PETER cry when he loses like TOMMY MANSKIE Back-to-Back-to-Back challenges…
Father… I ask for strength tonight.. Although I know that as I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I shall fear NO FAGGOT “MAN” challenger..
FATHER!!! Let me stand on YOUR tallest mountain and shout your name at the top of my lungs because tonight FATHER…. TONIGHT!!! We humbled men in the darkness which is your shadow.. WILL SHIN for you FATHER!! Although we are MEN let us be GODS when we grasp that IRON, that DART, that STICK!!
Let us pray for the best FATHER…. and above all DO WORK!! Because tonight belongs to the SUMMER OF MAN!! I hope you all are ready and PUMPED UP!!! because tonight is a 3 challenge event and 18 points can jack-up the POLL positions!!
GOOD LUCK my friends!!! I’m feeling hot because like the BLUES Brothers “I’m on a mission from GOD”
BingHORSE OUT!!!!
Wednesday, May 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment