AND THE WINNER IS....

CONGRATS GOES OUT TO MATTHEW BINGAMAN....MAN OF THE YEAR 2010

OFFICIAL SOM SCOREBOARD

  • Bing 112 POINTS
  • Zach 105 POINTS
  • Jantz 100 POINTS
  • Ant 74 POINTS
  • Peter 49 POINTS
  • Rudy 36 POINTS

Pages

BINGHORSE MAN OF THE YEAR

BINGHORSE MAN OF THE YEAR

BINGAMAN MAN OF THE YEAR

BINGAMAN MAN OF THE YEAR





















WHO WILL BE THE LAST MAN STANDING?

Sunday, March 28, 2010

The Machine

You might hear my fellow competitors say things like, “unattractive and almost girlish figure, no muscle tone, resembles a pimply freshman.” Keep talking…I want to hear it! Give me a reason to push even harder! They are counting me out before I can show my true strength. My desire to win is untouched and unmatched! This is a competition for the man who will carry himself the best through all obstacles presented before them by way of athleticism, brainpower, skill, and will. Not how much you can bench press, or curl, or squat. I’M A LEAN MEAN STRONG MACHINE! I might not win them all, but will only lose a couple, and will always be near the top of every event. Don’t you know the benefits of having a low body fat percentage? You are a quicker more agile man with better hand-eye coordination and accuracy. So have another burger, beer, and fries on me. I’ll just fly by you in every challenge and on the standings. Next thing you know there will be a trophy in my hands and unfathomable tears of sadness on your faces.


Jantz

No comments:

Post a Comment